In regards to the following, the term ‘you’ refers to the viewer or user of our website. While the term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
- The content that forms the pages of this website is for your personal use and for general information only. This content will be subject to change without prior notice.
- We do not, nor do any 3rd parties provide any warranties or guarantees as to the suitability, timeliness, completeness, performance or accuracy of the materials, information or content that is found or offered within this website for any purpose in particular. You acknowledge that such materials, content and information may possibly contain errors or inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is also your own responsibility to make sure that any particular information, services or products that are available throughout this website meet your own personal specific requirements.
- The material that is contained within this website is either licenced or owed by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of this content is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any trademarks that have been reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
On occasion, we may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).